Heidi Hougham

Heidi Hougham

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Christmas Quilt Along

What are you doing this Saturday?  I have just been reminded that Saturday is the Christmas Quilt Along.  I plan to work on two table runners that I call Christmas Cactus. 



Christmas Cactus Table Runner

More information about this project is here:
http://quilttimes.blogspot.com/

On Saturday, Quilters from around the world will be working on Christmas projects and blogging their work.  Also, at each monthly session, a new star block pattern is revealed for a Christmas Quilt.  Great idea Sue and Cathi!  Can't wait to join you on Saturday, but it will be in the afternoon because in the morning I will be at the Rare and Exotic Sale looking for a male, gobbler Bourbon turkey.  There's a story behind this, but I'll post that in another blog.

3 comments:

  1. That's a great pattern and I love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabric too. It's going to be a wonderful project when finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Heidi! I'm looking forward to seeing your project.

    ReplyDelete